The number of hotels I stayed at this year or last year? I seriously lost counting. Let alone all hotels at of all the countries I visited so far. Good, average, bad… Honest as I am, there always seems to be something not to like, in any hotel – I thought. Until I went to Shanghai for business. In this blog post I reveal my favorite sleeping spot: The Langham Xintiandi in Shanghai, China!
The Langham Xintiandi in Shanghai
The Langham Xintiandi in Shanghai is really the best hotel I ever stayed at! This hotel has got all a woman like me ever wanted & more.
- Super stylish with lots of pink and other pretty interior elements.
- Helpful, friendly staff that is available 24/7 and worth 5 stars.
- Rooms provide great city views, lots of space and comfort.
- Fantastic beds. There is even a pillow menu where you can choose from!
- Walk-in closet with shoe drawers and twin-bed-size mini bar.
- Toilet with menu, pre-heated seat and very large shower cabin.
- An indoor pool, spa, hot tub and 24 hours fitness.
- Delicious breakfast with everything fresh and tasty.
- Perfect location at the French Quarter with great restaurants and metro on walking distance.
- And oh yes, a 24/7 wine machine!
Planning your Shanghai trip? Check out the availability, the best deal and easy booking for The Langham Xintiandi Shanghai here.
With app. 25 million inhabitants, Shanghai is the biggest city of China. You can imagine there is a lot to see. I love the French Quarter area of Shanghai but of course also The Bund for the best skyline view! Also consider a trip to UNESCO town Zhujiajiao at ±1 hour from Shanghai, see my earlier article Chinese ancient water town Zhujiajiao, a great day trip from Shanghai. Soon I will write another article about Shanghai itself.
This blog contains affiliate links to support this website. For more information click here.
Which hotel is the best you ever stayed at? Have you ever been to Shanghai? Share your story in a comment below.
Last Updated on